Powerful Networking Professional Women
Membership Rules & Regulations,
Policies and Procedures
- Membership in freshconnections is by invitation only
- Prospective members of freshconnections must be members in good standing in their local business community
- Membership is granted on an individual basis, is not refundable or transferable from one person to another
- A member must seek membership based on a profession(s) that is/are unique to the Chapter
- Guests must attend two meetings before applying for membership
- Chapter dues are $150/year for a primary profession and an additional $100/year for a second profession
- freshconnection members shall have a duty to support each other in their professional endeavors and shall provide a MINIMUM of FIVE (5) business connections - total, not per member - per year
- If a profession is already filled in a particular chapter, a prospective member may ask to be put on a waiting list, apply to another chapter or may petition the Board of Directors to start a new chapter.
- If a guest is interested in joining freshconnections, and has attended two meetings, she should download an application and Handbook and follow the instructions for applying for membership.
- for an application, click
Network ~ Learn ~ Grow ~ Prosper